Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Crazy Modified People Around The World

Bod mod can be a bit urgh (shiver down spine), except the elf ears which I would considering having done. Just a heads up, this is a very gory image gallery, so don’t say I did not warn you! These people have gone way too far in the field of body modification. If there is a line that should not be crossed, then these people have crossed it and sprinted off into the distance. I guess it all comes down to the peacock theory; some people like to strut about being different and drawing attention to themselves. Of course there, are lots of Suicide Girls in here too, and I think they rule.

























































Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook

1 comment:

jdmeaux said...

Crazy isn't the half of it. Some people like to go to the EXTREME as a shock factor.

My family FREAKED when I started getting tattoos on my arms. Now they slowly have realized that all my tats are about my kids and grandkids.